Wednesday, August 7, 2013

My thoughts: Blue

Heres another one of the My thoughts post! 

My thoughts: if they make it longer I want it!!! This dress above is so cute I love it!

My thoughts: i don't like this. I don't like the flowers added to it. I do like that its creative, and that the flowers give it extra detail (and you know how much I love detail!) But i really don't like it. I mean its creative, shows personality, and is stylish, but i really don't like it.

My thoughts: <3 <3 <3 Love this dress above! Great for a summer dress if your going out to a fancy restaurant or for a church day! I love the top! So much detail and personality put in to this dress:)

My thoughts: This is like the first one except with layers. I love the layers!! It gives it a lot of personality and of course detail lol:) I love the belt. It looks a little like metal but I like it with this type of dress. 
My thoughts: A little heavy, but I love the blend of the two blues. I really like how much thought was probably put in to this. 

My thoughts: i love the dark blue eyeshadow with this! It really looks good and I like the black put on the end. Its blended together well.

My thoughts: A little over the top with the white hooking up at the edge, but I do like the blended colors. 

My thoughts: Love this makeup look above! It really yells personality and detail!! :P The eyeliner looks great also!

My thoughts: Heavy but I love it! I love the blended black at the end! Lol it is so amazing and comes with so much detail :P

Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment