Sunday, August 25, 2013

The Ultimate Fashion Post

Hey guys! I know, I know. I haven't posted in a while!!:( but I will start posting! Anyway, so this post is called "The Ultimute " because I'm just going to post a list of stuff trending now, a few pics of me, and Keira Knightly makeup match up. So I'm excited because I'm obsessed with fashion! Lets start! Okay, so first I'll post a list of stuff that are trending now and some little pics of them. Here ya go:

1. Sperrys. I love Sperrys! They are so in style! I need to get a pair soon(:
 (left) so yeah, the sparkle ones are cute. But these are the CUTEST!! I want them.
(right) All I have to say: Sparkle
sparkle movie star style!
                                       2. BIG eyelashes. I mean, seriously
                                        HUGE
(left) I love big eyelashes! I really 
 love the look and detail on the bottom
and how the bottom is bigger then
the top.
(right) LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE:)
CLICK HERE for pics of really funny pics of big eyelashes:)
3. Colorful flats. Flats. Love them. Colorful flats? Detail detail detail=love love love love. Lol. Yes, I love colorful flats because
                             they are in style and I just love
                                                       love them!
    (left) I love these! They are totes
     my style and I love the little (tiny)
     heel. I like how its tiny so these
     shoes can still be classified as
     "flats". Love these.
    (right) sorry, its uneven cause I
   Couldn't get it in there all the way. anyway. I LOVE these so much. I love leopard print and it is so cute  cause they added a blast of color
to make it more colorful. I  am just in love with these shoes. Love love
                                           LUV:)
                                        4. Jeans. This is the year of the  
                                          Jeans, girls! They are absolutely
                                          so cute and Stylish with a capitol
                                            S!
                                         (left) I love the folded ends. Thats
         really in style. I love the dark color,
          It adds DETAIL!!:) Plus there from
         my fave store: Rue 21 which
          just makes it better.
           (right) I love the pocket detail, it is
            so cute, I L-O-V-E it! I want them:)
               
                   I HAVE SO MUCH MORE
                    TRENDING NOWS BUT I
                  HAVE TO GET TO THE GOOD
                   STUFF!! NOW ITS TIME FOR
                    CELEBRITY MAKEUP MATCH
                                                   UPS!!
Keira Knightly!!
I love Keira's style in clothing, and certainly in makeup. I love the dark colors on her. She really looks good in them.
Get the look for cheap!
Elf flawless finish foundation: $3.00

Elf blush Candid Coral: $2.00

LA colors 5 set eyeshadow collection (4th color): $2.99
NYC lipstick #401: $2.00

plus any eyeliner and mascara! 
Heres a pic of me before we end this post:
BYE GUYS!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment