Wednesday, August 7, 2013

My Thoughts: Grey

Here are all my thoughts on these grey dresses and makeup below. I will have some more of these today!! Yes, Today!! No waiting:)

My thoughts: This dress above is pretty short but I would love it if it was longer. I love the flower and the sash it really gives it a really good dramatic look.  Like i already said, i would love it if it was longer. 


My thoughts: I actually love this dress above. The top part is amazing. Who could of thought of something like that? I'm speechless. 

My thoughts: Its a little short, but i love how it has lace covering the whole dress. It really gives a great detail that any dress needs, and I love detail! You guys know me, right? Detail is AMAZING.

My thoughts: The belt is a little weird. It looks almost like a metal belt. Seriously? But either then that I love the style and personality that was put in to this dress! I would love it even better without the belt! I love the top of the dress, it is amazing.

My thoughts: This dress has a lot of personality and detail put in to it that I love. But its just not my style but i still like it cause it has a lot of work put in to it, I can tell. 
My thoughts: I love the grey and the purple together! its a little too heavy but I still like this cause its a great blend of colors. I wouldn't wear this but I think it looks great.

My thoughts: I am amazed. I love this makeup look more then words can say. It is a great blend of different kinds of grey and I love it. 

My thoughts: This looks great. I really like the green and gray (can't you tell) blending together. i really like it.

My thoughts: The reason I like grey so much is because Kiera Knightly looks great in it! Who could argue? She is beautiful with this makeup look on. Love the greys and browns mixed together to create this amazing look.

I hope you guys enjoyed! more coming soon today and through out this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment