Friday, July 26, 2013

Trending now: Colorful Flats

I love colorful flats!! I don't have any but I wish I did:) Oh and I just noticed that on my sunglasses with bows post I had a picture of glasses with bows. So, ha ha lol. Anyway, enjoy this post! :) Don't forget to follow me! Oh, and sorry for not posting in a while i've been busy. When I needed to post stuff I always posted it on Insagram. So anyhow, sorry! And enjoy this post!
(above) I love the pattern on these! I love the style also! 

(above) I want these kind of shoes I love the light blue ones;)

(above) I love the pattern on these and I want that bow in my hair! lolz!

(above) Oh my gosh!! these are SO cute! I absolutely love these and the style! I want these SOOOOOO much:)

(above) Maybe for a disco themed party? lolz:)  Love these. 

1 comment: